Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Melissa's 24th Birthday


Melissa's birthday was on Sunday, but it was more like a birthday week. The week started with our favorite restaurant Sweet Tomatoes, and we ended up going there two more times the rest of the week, not to mention Kamehachi sushi bar restaurant, Georgie V's, and the Red Star Tavern. Whew, that is a lot of eating out.

Mid week my mom, my aunt Anita, and my cousin Ellen stayed for 3 days - my cousin Ellen put all hard core shoppers to shame with nearly 12 hour days of shopping. I was impressed by the determination and stamina. It was great to see them.


Then the in-laws came for the weekend. We had the pleasure of going to the Chicago Botanic Gardens. Quite an incredible array of plants and landscaping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy B-day Melissa! Looked like fun!

6:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home