Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Long Lost Triplet - Rob Bell?

Who is this guy to my left?

No, it is not me, although it is uncanny how similar this picture of Rob Bell looks like Michael and I.

My older brother found it on Wikipedia - I wish I could say that I was published in an online encyclopedia, but nope, I am not.

Click here to see the article about one of the leading pastors of our day, Rob Bell.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! That is amazing!

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I knew he looked similar, but that pic looks like an exact replica of us, especially you. A little eerie...

8:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty close. I think you might have a little less muscle tone.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home