Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Monday, November 13, 2006

YOUTH SUNDAY - Props to my wife

I have to give quite an honorary blog post to my wife who preached a sermon on Youth Sunday at the Village Presbyterian Church this past Sunday. It was an interesting experience for me...I was held in reverence of God that my other half not only spoke in front of such a large congregation, but that she blew me and the congregation away. Her words were both bold and gracious, authentic and filled with truth. I guess I may have some bias, but she may be the next Beth Moore. Just neat to see someone close to you use their God given gift and affect a congregation so strongly. Unfortunately, I could not include the entire talk, only a tidbit below. If it is not up yet, I will try to get it up soon.


2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Warnes said...

Can Whitey and I get the sermon online?

8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you for sharing this and posting the pictures!

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home