Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving started out with a long trip in the car on the way to Maryland. It was also my mom's 60th so we suprised her by showing up at David's doorstep. We had a great time with her and with the rest of the family. I put together a video with pictures and it was fun to see some older pics like the one above.

It was also great to see all my nieces and nephews, but it is tough living so far away and we all agreed that we wish we lived closer.

Overall, the trip was long, including horrible traffic and a dog with bad gas, but it was a great time honoring my mom on her 60th and having solid quality time with the fam.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture of David is a classic! Love the glasses and the ghostbuster t-shirt! It was great to see you both..:)

6:09 AM

 
Blogger Nick Warnes said...

I remember that van!

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

david in his prime.

7:13 PM

 
Blogger David said...

The true question is how could one kid be so cool. You have the shoes (probably velcro), the tube socks pulled up to my knees, the tight shorts, the incredibly cool shirt, the back to the future glasses and the feathered hair. Amazing. Now I just have to find a picture of Matthew with the comb over tidal wave hair from his earlier years.

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home