Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Monday, October 16, 2006

National Counselor Exam




If you get a chance, say a quick prayer for me tomorrow (Tuesday), as I will be taking the National Counselor Exam. I have been trying to memorize the Encyclopedia of Counseling book and it has been a lot to remember.

Won't know about my results for something like 6 weeks, which is kinda weird since it is multiple choice. Wish me luck...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you!

6:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew, Thinking of you and praying for you today. GO Matthew!!!

7:11 AM

 
Blogger J Rhea said...

Dude, how did it go???

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Matthew said...

Thanks for the encouragement and thoughts. It was a difficult exam but I believe that I passed, but you just never know. Thanks again!

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home