Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

THE SEASON BEGINS

The Spartans open up the season tonight against Brown. With so many previous seasons of All American starting line ups ending in Final Four appearances, it is hard not to have high expectations.

This year, though, they do not have near the talent, losing three starters to the NBA. It will be interesting to see if they even make the tournament.

Either way, my friends and I will be watching every minute. GO STATE!

4 Comments:

Blogger J Rhea said...

I'm with you man. Go Green! It is going to be a frustrating season but it may have some magical moments. I hope they turn into a scrappy defensive team like in the old days. Goodbye Shannon, Ager, and Davis. Hello Gray, Ibok, and Walton?

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Nick Warnes said...

I saw that a certain/different team from Michigan was ranked above the Spartans...

8:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO MSU! Maybe it is good that they are not ranked so high and there are no expectations this year. Could just be a building year or they could suprise everyone and be great! It will be fun as always!

6:15 AM

 
Blogger lil starkel♥ said...

I LOVE MSU &&& YOU!!!!! i'm so excited for the season to begin! i hope to see you and melissa soon!

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home