Following in the footsteps of fellow brother bloggers, trying to keep everyone updated in my life as well.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hi From The Beach

Hello from Northbrook. Since I hadn't shown any pics from where Melissa and I moved, I thought I would post a few, and also ask for prayers as we begin the year here.

We like the area a lot, as it is surrounded by nice neighborhoods and only 10 minutes from the beach! The north side of Chicago is an incredibly rich area, much richer than Melissa and I. We have enjoyed everything so far...but we could just use a few more friends our age. It is nice on the north side for a number of reasons, as I said you have the beach and there are a lot of nice small cities. And there is plenty of room for people to come and visit at our house, so don't hesitate.

So anyway, please pray for our time here as we embark on a new journey with a new church, a new city, and hopefully new friends. Last year was a tough year with our health and the crumbling of a church, but we were still so blessed through our experiences...may we continue to experience His blessings this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow-I didn't know you were so close to the beach-I guess we will have to come over and visit.

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home